1. Give your needy and desperate soul a favor, say yes to God’s invitation of a satisfying life! Come to PRE ENCOUNTER PARTY on February 13 (Friday) & 18, (Wednesday), 7 – 10 PM and February 15 (Sunday), 1:30 – 4:00 PM at The Lighthouse – Victoria Plaza. Luke 15:10 “…there is rejoicing in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner who repents.” Enjoy a life-giving fellowship & life-changing Word of God. This is a prerequisite before attending Encounter God Weekend. You only need to attend one of the three scheduled classes for free!
2. Mark your calendars and don’t miss ENCOUNTER GOD WEEKEND on February 21 – 22 (Saturday – Sunday) at The Lighthouse – Victoria Plaza. Experience total freedom from the bondage of sins, worldliness, and hurtful past. Receive God’s mighty healing, abounding love, and powerful embrace for your longing soul. One Encounter with God changes everything! One God. One Encounter. One Freedom for All.
3. SCHOOL OF LEADER 1 & 2 is coming our way this February 1, 2015. Free your schedule for seven Sundays. Go to deeper level in serving God and His people. Be ignited as you listen to powerful teachings and life impartations that will spur you to spiritual maturity and growth. Prepare to learn, grow, serve, & become a Leader of Leaders for God’s glory!
4. Make time for our WEEKLY PRAYER MEETING every Thursday, 7-8 PM @ Lighthouse – Victoria Plaza beginning this February 5. Let’s build a lifestyle of prayer as we draw closer to God this 2015. 1 Corinthians 5:17-18 “Pray without ceasing. In everything give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.”
5. Be the change you want to see in the world. Be involved in our CHANGE 12 CHALLENGE! This year, 2015, the Lighthouse family is taking on an ambitious yet doable project. Each person who is part of a Leaders Life Group will work together with the team of leaders that he/she is part of to complete their team of leaders. Then each one will work together with the team that he/she is leading to begin to form and, if possible, complete his/her team of 12 leaders by the end of the year. Everyone in the Church is also encouraged to be involved in changing 12 lives this year 2015. We can do this!