ALL FOR LOVE
John 3:16 “For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life.”
- History of God’s Redemption
Definition of Redemption: The Christian meaning of redemption is the promise of God to deliver us from the power and presence of sin.
- Adam and Eve fell prey to a deception and chose the path of rebellion. (Genesis 2:16-17)
- Noah and the flood (Genesis 6:11-12)
- Abraham to Sodom and Gomorrah (Genesis 18:20; Genesis 18:22-33)
- Christmas is God’s Divine Reset
Reset – in a computer or data transmission system, clears any pending errors or events, it is usually done in response to an error condition when it is impossible or undesirable for a processing activity to proceed and all error recovery mechanisms fail. (Luke 2:10-14)
CHRIST THE SAVIOR IS BORN!
III. What Has Been Reset
- Reconciliation with the Father (Romans 5:11)
- Favor (Luke 2:14)
- Living Hope (1 Peter 1:3)
- Eternal Life (1 John 5:11)
- Christmas: All for Love!
Love is the strategy that God used to redeem mankind because the enemy (the devil) does not understand love.
- Do not be afraid.
- Rest in God’s Love.
- Be hopeful and joyful always.
As Corrie Ten Boom said, “Who can add to Christmas? The perfect motive is that God so loved the world. The perfect gift is that He gave His only Son. The only requirement is to believe and have authentic relationship with Him. The reward of faith is that you shall have everlasting life.”
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!