- Join us for SIMBALIK CAMPAIGN! “How good and pleasant it is when God’s people live together in unity!” (Psalm 133:1) Experience a tangible touch of God’s love, healing power, and joy. The house of God is a place of renewal, refreshing, and rest. Let go of every fear, anxiety, and hesitations. See you at church!
- Be a SOCIAL MEDIA EVANGELIST. Share the Lighthouse video and audio resources of our Sunday worship celebrations to your family members, friends, and colleagues. Be a beacon of light and hope to this dark and dying world. “Preach the word of God. Be prepared, whether the time is favorable or not…” (2 Timothy 4:2) Make a difference. Be bold in your faith. Share Jesus!
- LIGHTHOUSE NEWS! Beginning October 25, 2020, we will only have SUNDAY WORSHIP CELEBRATIONS and WE WILL NO LONGER HAVE OUR SATURDAY SERVICE. Please take note of the new schedules for our Sunday Service: 9:15 – 10:30, 11:15 – 12:30, 1:30 – 2:45, and 3:30 – 4:45 at The Lighthouse, Cinema 6, NCCC Mall, Victoria Plaza. We will have our Facebook Livestream at the 11:15 – 12:30 NN schedule. Please plan to attend any of the Worship Celebrations and invite others as well. We will continue to seriously implement the safety protocols. Sunday is Simbalik day! See you!
- LIGHTHOUSE ADVISORY: We discourage the taking of long videos during the Praise and Worship. Only short videos featuring the stage and not the crowd are encouraged to be taken videos of. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation!
LIGHTHOUSE CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP
GUIDELINES, AND SAFETY, HEALTH, & SECURITY MEASURES FOR THE RESUMPTION OF WORSHIP SERVICES
A.) The church shall only have 1 Saturday Worship Celebration and 3 Sunday Worship Celebrations in the following time schedule:
- Saturday – 3:00 – 4:30 PM
- Sunday – 10:30 – 12:00 NN; 1:00 – 2:30 PM; 3:30 – 5:00 PM
B.) The church facility will be sanitized by a disinfection team before and after every service.
C.) We can only accommodate only up to 50% of venue capacity. Once the limit is reached, no one will be allowed entry anymore. If you want to get a seat, please come early,
D.) Only ages 21 to 59 years old are encouraged to attend the Worship Celebration.
E.) If you are having symptoms like cough, sore throat, colds and/or fever, or you have a compromised immune system, you are advised to stay home. Also, if you are a PUM, PUI, on quarantine or have been exposed to a COVID infected person – do not attend the Worship gathering for now.
F.) Junior Kids room, Senior Kids Church, and Young Teens Room will be closed.
G.) We will still have our Online Worship Celebrations even when we resume our physical Worship Services.
H.) Recording for the online Worship Celebration will be during the Saturday Worship Service.
I.) To safeguard our leaders – our pastors will not entertain unscheduled counselling, request for prayer and selfie or groupie before, during and after the services.
J.) There will be offering boxes provided on the entrance and exit hallways. Attenders may drop their Tithes and Offerings on the box provided upon their entry or exit of the church sanctuary.
K.) Cinema 6 can be used only for Leaders life group meetings (exercising social distancing) after the Sunday service.
L.) If you feel you are at risk and have discomfort in coming to church, it is okay not to attend for the moment.
SAFETY, HEALTH AND SECURITY MEASURES during the Church Gathering:
1.) Strictly no facemask, no entry.
2.) Please submit for temperature check at the entrance of the facility. Those with temperature of 37.5 and above will be rechecked and assessed to allow entry.
3.) Sanitize hands and disinfect footwear upon entering. Disinfecting foot mats and hand sanitizers will be available at the entrance
4.) Wear your face mask at all times.
5.) Practice social distancing from other people.
6.) Follow traffic instructions. Those entering the facility are advised to follow the flow / line. There will be signs post that will be provided for your guidance as well as ushers to guide you.
7.) Strictly no physical contact with other people – no handshake, beso beso, hugging, holding hands, mano or any form of physical contact. Groupies are also not advised for the moment.
8.) Once you have entered the sanctuary, please occupy the seats that have “SIT HERE” labels. These signs are disposable and will be removed after every service.
9.) To reduce traffic – seats will be occupied from front to back beginning from first level to second level.
10.) Once seated, please refrain from walking around or staying in the lobby.
11.) For the time being – there shall be no choir and dancers during the praise and worship.
12.) Refrain from touching surfaces, other seats, walls – keep your hands to yourself as much as possible.
13.) To manage traffic when exiting, the exit flow is as follow:
- Attenders from first level exit first followed by those on the second level
- Attenders exit starting from those seated in the front going backwards.
14.) No groupies pictorial and chatting in the lobby after the service to avoid traffic and also to allow our disinfection team to go ahead and do their task.
15.) Please exercise care and precaution even after attending the service. Refrain from unnecessary trips and exposures. If possible, you are advised to go home and clean up.