- “…he who wins souls is wise.” (Proverbs 11:30) Be excited to win and consolidate more people as you take part in our FAITH GOAL: 6,000 CHALLENGE DOUBLE DOABLE. For the next 10 months, the church will be deliberate and intentional in sharing the gospel to the lost. We are casting more harvest nets as we welcome 2019 with FIVE SUNDAY WORSHIP CELEBRATIONS starting January 13, 2019. Our NEW SUNDAY WORSHIP SCHEDULES are: First Service: 8:30 – 10:00 AM; Second Service: 10:30 AM – 12:00 NN; Third Service (New Schedule): 2:00 – 3:30 PM; Fourth Service: 4:00 – 5:30 PM; Fifth Service: 6:00 – 7:30 PM. Together, let’s make Jesus known!
- Kick start your year and receive fresh fire from God as you attend KICK OFF NIGHT 2019 on January 4, 2019 (Friday), 7:00 – 9:00 PM at The Lighthouse, Victoria Plaza. Receive fresh revelation, bigger dreams and grander vision as you start year right. Make 2019 your best year so far!
- “Even now,’ declares the LORD, ‘return to me with all your heart, with fasting and weeping and mourning.’” Consecrate your year to God and commit for a 10-DAY PRAYER AND FASTING on January 3 – 12, 2019. Be passionate to seek the Lord and His will for 2019!
- Be excited for our EACH ONE, CHANGE ONE CAMPAIGN CYCLE 9 this January – February 2019. Mark the schedule for CHANGE SUNDAYS on January 20 & 27, February 3 & 10 (4 Sundays) at The Lighthouse, Victoria Plaza. Block the dates for our ENCOUNTER GOD WEEKEND is on February 16 – 17, 2019.
HOW TO END THE YEARY 2018 WELL
- Remember everything that the Lord did for you in 2018. Thank the Lord for them.
Psalm 103:2 “Praise the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits”
Psalm136:1 “Give thanks to the LORD for He is good. His love endures forever.”
- Do some spiritual housekeeping.
- Have a right heart and a right spirit towards God and people.
Psalm 51:10 says, “Create in me a pure heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me.”
- Make wrong things right
1 Samuel 15:22- 23 “Does the LORD delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices as much as in obeying the voice of the LORD? To obey is better than sacrifice, and to heed is better than the fat of rams. For rebellion is like the sin of divination, and arrogance like the evil of idolatry.”
- Honestly evaluate yourself for the year 2018 and plan for improvement.
Evaluate yourself as a daughter/son, wife/husband, mother/father, sister/brother, employee, businessmen, student, life group leader/ discipler, life group member/disciple, etc.
- Forget what is behind and move forward. Surrender to the Lord the things that happened during the year 2018.
Isaiah 43:18- 20 says, “Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past. See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the wilderness and streams in the wasteland.”