- “The most powerful agent of change is a change of heart.” Get a brand new heart in Jesus as you come to our CHANGE HEART SUNDAY on April 21, 2019 in all Five Worship Celebrations at The Lighthouse Worship Center, Cinema 6, Victoria Plaza. Get a life-transforming experience in the presence of God and receive total change. . Spread the change. Be the change!
- Be available for CHANGE LESSONS. Take the 30-minute Change Lessons each week through the person who invited you or the person you have been referred to. Completing the 5 Change Lessons is required before one can attend the Encounter God Weekend. Decide to grow in your relationship with Jesus!
- Get your life right & come to God before it’s too late. Make sure to attend PRE ENCOUNTER PARTY on April 21 & 28 (Sundays), 12:45 – 3:45 PM at WOW Generation Youth Hub, Cinema 2, Victoria Plaza and on April 26 (Friday), 7:00 – 10:00 PM at The Lighthouse, People’s Park. You need to attend only one of the three schedules. This is a requirement to be able to attend Encounter God Weekend. Know more God’s wonderful plans and purpose in your life. See you!
- Experience total freedom and a transformed life through ENCOUNTER GOD WEEKEND on May 4 & 5 (Saturday – Sunday) at The Lighthouse, Cinema 6, Victoria Plaza. To be able to attend Encounter God Weekend, you must complete the 5 Lessons of Change 12 or be a member of a Life Group and attend a Pre Encounter Party. Let go of all chains of the past, emotional baggage, & sinful issues as you receive total deliverance from God. Say YES to Jesus!
- Mark the calendar for our CHILD DEDICATION on May 19 (Sunday) during the 10:30 AM Sunday Worship Celebration. Publicly declare your child/ren to the Lord. Make a commitment to raise up your child/ren in a way the honors God. For inquiries, please ask your Life Group Leader or contact the LCF Office.
Repent! The Kingdom of heaven is at hand! –John the Baptist and Jesus Christ
True repentance will entirely change you; the bias of your souls will be changed, then you will delight in God, in Christ, in His Law, and in His people. –George Whitefield
“Repentance is not when you cry. Repentance is when you change.”
“Repentance is not punishment. It is the hope-filled path to a glorious future.” – Richard Scott