- Now is the time for change. Be part of God’s work as you join EACH ONE, CHANGE ONE CAMPAIGN. Bring your family members, friends, & neighbors to our CHANGE SUNDAYS on February 18, 25, March 4 & 11 during the Sunday Worship Celebrations at The Lighthouse, Victoria Plaza. God can use you mightily, you just need to say yes willingly. Let’s do this!
- Lasting change is only possible through a genuine encounter with God. Mark your schedule for ENCOUNTER GOD WEEKEND on March 17 & 18, 2018 (Saturday & Sunday) at The Lighthouse, Victoria Plaza. Be set free from all bondages of sin and receive salvation through Jesus. Don’t miss this!
- Know the plans of God for you and attend PRE ENCOUNTER PARTY on March 4, 9, & 11 (Sundays & Friday) at The Lighthouse, Victoria Plaza. You need to attend only one from the four schedules. This is a prerequisite to be able to attend Encounter God Weekend.
- Be excited for CHANGE 12 LESSONS. Don’t miss to take the 30-minute Change 12 Lessons each week through the person who invited you or the person you have been referred to. Completing the 5 Change 12 Lessons is required before one can attend the Encounter God Weekend. Decide to grow in your relationship with Jesus!
- Spend your Valentines with us as COUPLE’S CONNECT presents “REMINISCING THE VOW” (A Special Valentine Buffet Dinner for Married Couples) on February 15 (Thursday), 6:45 PM – 9:30 PM at Gardena Fresca Pond & Grill, Coca Cola Village, Matina. Guest speakers are Bishop Herley & Nelly Montes. Ticket is priced at Php 180/head. “Therefore what God has joined together, let no one separate.” (Mark 10:9) See you!
- Happy 50th Birthday to Lighthouse Senior Pastor, the Man of God, Ptr. Lathur D. Badoy. The man behind a strong and happy family church – our pillar of strength, the shoulder we can lean on, and the spiritual father we can run to. Your life is a living testament of God’s grace and faithfulness. The impact you have made on our lives cannot be measured. We honor and love you dearly!
“Change won’t happen through ‘trying harder’ but only through encountering the radical grace of God.” (Timothy Keller)
“Through salvation our past has been forgiven, our present is given meaning, and our future is secured.” (Rick Warren)
“Salvation is by far the best gift we can ever receive.”