- When we put God first, all other things fall into their proper place. Let God take the first place in your heart as you attend CHANGE PRIORITY SUNDAY on March 15 (Sunday) in all Five Sunday Worship Celebrations at The Lighthouse, Cinema 6, NCCC Victoria Plaza Mall. True and lasting change is only possible in Jesus. Bring your family, friends, classmates and colleagues. Be excited!
- Are you ready for a love invasion? Get hooked in God as WOW GENERATION YOUTH brings to you C.L.O.Y. (Christ’s Loving On You) this March 13 (Friday), 6:30 – 8:30 PM at The Lighthouse, NCCC Victoria Plaza. Bring your squad. No need to go far, Christ’s love will remove all your scars. This is lit!
- In a world full of uncertainty, a genuine relationship with God is our only security. Come to our PRE ENCOUNTER PARTY on March 15 & 22 (Sunday), 12:45 – 3:45 PM at WOW Generation Youth Hub, Cinema 2, NCCC Victoria Mall and on March 20 (Friday), 7:00 – 10:00 PM at The Lighthouse across People’s Park near 7/11. You need to attend only one of the three schedules to qualify for the ENCOUNTER GOD WEEKEND. See you there!
- Change is waiting on the other side of your “YES” to God! Don’t miss ENCOUNTER GOD WEEKEND on March 28 – 29, 2020 (Saturday – Sunday) at The Lighthouse, Cinema 6, NCCC Victoria Plaza Mall. Registration Fee: Regular – Php 250; Student – Php 150. Registration is free to some qualified candidates. To be able to attend Encounter God Weekend, one must have completed the 5 Change Lessons or member of a Life Group and attended a Pre Encounter Party. Be set free from all sins, wrong lifestyles and messed-up life. This is truly powerful!
- Make yourself available for CHANGE LESSONS. Take the 30-minute Change Lessons each week through the person who invited you or the person you have been referred to. Completing the 5 Change Lessons is required before one can attend the Encounter God Weekend. Decide to grow in your relationship with Jesus!
Please include on the the back part, portion of NOTES:
LIGHTHOUSE CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP ADVISORY: PRECAUTIONARY MEASURES AGAINST 2019 NEW CORONA VIRUS INFECTION
In the light of the 2019 New Corona Virus outbreak in China that is spreading to some parts of the world, the following are suggested guidelines and precautionary measures for the Lighthouse community of believers to help avoid the chance of being infected by the 2019 NCov virus:
Frequently drink water (preferably warm) every hour, if possible
Wash your hands with a good antibacterial soap for 20 seconds or longer. Do this every hour or as often as necessary
Avoid going to crowded places
As much as possible, minimize travel through enclosed vehicles like airplanes, taxis, aircon buses, and the like
During Sunday worship celebrations or life group meetings or any other church events, we discourage handshaking or “beso beso” or “mano” for the time being. A nod of the head, a wave of hand, or a verbal greeting would suffice for now
Should you need to go to some very crowded place, consider wearing a mask
If you are experiencing any symptoms (fever, cough, colds, flu), you are encouraged to stay home. In these special cases, you may contact the office and request for a copy of the Sunday Service praise and worship and preaching
If you travelled anywhere in China and its administrative regions (Hongkong, Macau including Taiwan) and Singapore, you may need to take the responsibility to self quarantine for two weeks and avoid exposure with people
LASTLY, LET US STEP UP IN OUR PRAYER AND INTERCESSION IN OUR FIGHT AGAINST THE 2019 NEW CORONA VIRUS. Here are a few prayer points:
- Healing for those infected by the virus as well as peace and comfort for their families
- Wisdom on the different government units handling the health situation
- Containment of the spread of the 2019 NCov Virus
- Strength and protection for every healthcare worker serving the sick and infected
- A vaccine or medication can be found the soonest possible time by the scientists and medical experts working on it
- That there will be a spiritual awakening and people will be drawn closer to God
- That the churches in affected areas will rise up to the challenge of reaching out to their communities
- Pray for God’s mercy to intervene and that we can be all spared from a worldwide pandemic
- Pray for good health and strong immune system for every Lighthouse kapamilya
- Pray that God’s purposes be fulfilled in every circumstance and situation
God bless everyone. Keep safe. Keep healthy.