- “No man will make a great leader who wants to do it all himself, or to get all the credit for doing it.” (Andrew Carnegie) Be willing to learn, open to change and embrace spiritual growth as you receive fresh impartation from Ptrs. Lathur & Leah Badoy through LEADER’S TRAINING on May 15 (Tuesday), 7:00 – 9:30 PM at The Lighthouse, Victoria Plaza. Receive empowerment and powerful revelations about God’s heart for the lost. Open to all active & arising leaders. See you!
- Now that you are a graduate, what’s next? iFLY Convergence of Professionals and Business People invites you to “A 3-PART CAREER ORIENTATION” Topics to be discussed are: EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES by Prof. Melissa Dalumay (Faculty, Davao del Norte State College); JOB APPLICATION TIPS by Ms. Hazel Tupaz (HR Site Lead, IBEX); CHOOSING A CAREER PATH by Mr. Philip Andrew Garlitos (Faculty, Ateneo de Davao University Senior High School). See you this May 18, 2018, 6:45 – 8:45 PM at The Lighthouse, Victoria Plaza. Open to all college graduates and graduating students. Free admission.
- INDO-CHINA (THAILAND, MYANMAR, LAOS) MISSION TRIP this May 20 – 31, 2018. Please pray for the whole team as they share the word of God & minister to the people in Indo-China. Your prayers will make a difference for the success of the mission trip. Together we grow and together we go in prayer for Indo-China! Our collaborative efforts and prayers will make a lasting impact for eternity. “And he said to them, “Go into all the world and proclaim the gospel to the whole creation.” (Mark 16:15)
- Calling all the young people for a Friday night of worship & powerful experience of God’s love through WOW GENERATION PARTY on May 25 (Friday), 6:30 – 9:00 PM at The Lighthouse, Victoria Plaza. Bring your friends and classmates as we Jesus the center of our summer. See you there!
- Start dreaming big things for God and be excited take part in EACH ONE, CHANGE ONE CAMPAIGN CYCLE 7 starting this June 2018. This is a God-given opportunity and best time to invite your family members, friends & colleagues to attend the Special Sunday Services (Change Sundays) that they may experience the changing power of God’s love. Decide to be an instrument in bringing change to others!
To the best MOM in the world, HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY! Thank you for your sacrifices, care, guidance, corrections, and encouragements. We are blessed & thankful to call you our mom. We love, honor and appreciate you! “May the Lord bless you and protect you. May the Lord smile on you and be gracious to you. May the Lord show you his favour and give you his peace.” (Numbers 6:24 – 26)
24 – 26)