1. Learn how to enjoy your new relationship with God. Grow more in your knowledge of God’s sovereign plan in your life. Walk in your commitment to live fully for God. Attend POST ENCOUNTER LESSONS. You may attend the Thursday night meetings or the Sunday afternoon sessions. Thursday night sessions will be on Nov. 28, Dec. 5 & 12, 7 – 10 PM @ The Lighthouse across the entrance gate of People’s Park. Sunday afternoon meetings will be on December 1 & 8 (Sunday) and 14 (Saturday) from 1-4 PM at The Lighthouse- Victoria Plaza. Encounter graduates from previous batches are strongly encouraged to enroll, especially in the Sunday schedule. See you there!
2. Keep growing and keep learning to become the best leader you can be in the Kingdom of God! SCHOOL OF LEADERS 1 & 2. Sundays, 1:15 – 3:30 PM @ Lighthouse, across the entrance gate of People’s Park. See you!
3. WOW GENERATION PARTY on November 29, 6:45 – 9:00 PM @ Lighthouse – Victoria Plaza. Be prepared to groove in a positive music, receive life-giving encouragements of the Word of God, and increase the number of your genuine friends. Experience a party fit for the King of Kings – Jesus. Tag along your friends, classmates, colleagues, and family members. Don’t miss this!
4. A must-attend conference! “HEAVEN ON EARTH”. This is a conference on living a Revival Culture to be taught by Kevin & Theresa Dedmon on December 7, 2013, 1:00 – 6:00 PM @ The Lighthouse Training and Worship Center, Victoria Plaza Mall (2nd Floor beside Rocky’s Barber Shop). Free Admission! Open to all churches.
5. A party and fun fellowship for the Elderly. LAB KO SI TATAY AT LAB KO SI NANAY on November 30 (Saturday), 1 – 4 PM @ Co Su Gian Home for the Elderly near NHA Buhangin at the back of Shell gasoline station and Banco de Oro Buhangin, Davao City. Let’s bring God’s hope and love to the elderly. Contact Cheryll Torre for details.
6. JOINT MARRIAGE BLESSING CEREMONY. December 22 (Sunday, 2 PM) @ The Lighthouse – Victoria Plaza Mall (2nd Floor). This is a simple but special ceremony intended to bless the relationship of couples who may or may not be living together and provide them with a legal marriage. Couples who wish to take advantage of this special opportunity do not need to pay anything to participate. Grab this chance now. Deadline for submission of Marriage License is on December 10. If you want to find out more about this free special ceremony, please ask your network leader or you may call the church office and look for Kath Fernandez.