- “To change your life, you need to change your priorities.” Make God your highest priority as we invite you to our CHANGE PRIORITY SUNDAY on October 22 during our Sunday Worship Celebrations. Your life will take a positive turn as you pursue God. Experience true change as you listen to a powerful Word, life-giving presentation & great fellowship. Bring someone to our Each One Change One Campaign as they attend CHANGE SUNDAYS on October 22 & 29. No one can ever change your life than the One who made it. Come to God. See you!
- Get ready for a time of equipping and come to LEADERSHIP TRAINING on October 17 (Tuesday), 7:00 – 9:45 PM at The Lighthouse, Victoria Plaza. Receive fresh impartation and life-transforming revelations from Ptrs. Lathur & Leah Badoy. Enhance your leadership skills and become effective in ministry service. Open to all emerging, arising & active life group leaders.
- Everyone is excited for PRE ENCOUNTER PARTY on October 29 & November 5 (Sunday), 1:30 – 4:30 PM and on November 3 (Friday), 7:00 – 10:00 PM at The Lighthouse, Victoria Plaza. This is a requirement to be able to attend Encounter God Weekend. Say YES to God and to the longing of your souls. Find deep meaning, satisfaction & fulfillment in Christ alone.
- Save the date for ENCOUNTER GOD WEEKEND on November 11 – 12 (Saturday – Sunday) at The Lighthouse, Victoria Plaza. To be able to attend Encounter God Weekend, you must complete the 5 Lessons of Change 12 or be a member of a Life Group and attend a Pre Encounter Party. Receive total freedom from all hurts, pain, and sins. Unload every emotional burden to God and live a life of godly purpose. Your life will never be the same again!
- “Children are a heritage from the LORD, offspring a reward from him.” (Psalm 127:3) CHILD DEDICATION on November 19, 2017 during our 10:15 AM Sunday Morning Worship Celebration at The Lighthouse, Victoria Plaza. For inquiries, please contact your life group leader or the LCF Office and look for Kath.
“Forgive others as quickly as you expect God to forgive you.”
“The most powerful agent of change is the change of heart.”
“Forgiveness is not a feeling – it’s a decision we make because we want to do what’s right before God.” – Joyce Meyer
“Forgiveness is not saying that the one who hurt you was right. Forgiveness is stating that God is faithful and He will do what is right.” – Max Lucado